You can perform notarizations on a desktop browser only. At the moment, we support Google Chrome and Safari.
You can check to see if your current computer is ready for remote online notarization.
- Go to “My Profile” in the upper left corner
- Click the “Check Audio/Video” button
- In a pop-up allow your browser to access the camera, microphone, and speakers
- See yourself in the video. See a green stripe moving, when talking
For more details, follow the instructions in the video below.
To complete a notarization session, both the notary and the signer must have:
- Reliable Internet connection of at least 5 Mbps (check your speed here)
- Video camera (built-in or external)
- Speaker and microphone (built-in or external)
Before the notarization session starts, you may check your video/connectivity at the bottom of the “Meet the Signer” screen. If you have more than one connected device, select the one you prefer for the session.
You may experience problems when accessing a camera and microphone in your browser. Please check our troubleshooting suggestions for more details