Sometimes you may need to add placeholders for the client and/or pre-fill some information yourself when inviting your client to notarize a document. Here's how to do it:
- When creating an invite, in the Prepare Documents step upload a document or select a document from a template. You will see the Edit button next to the document name.
- Click the Edit button to open the Prepare Documents screen.
- On the Prepare Documents screen, you will see a toolbar with annotation tools.
You can add:
- – Signer's signature
- – Signer's initials
- – Checkmark for the signer to tick
- – Text input for the signer to add information
- – Fill in here label
- – Free text to enter any text you may need
- – White rectangle to whiteout any information you may want to remove
- After all the placeholders are in place, you can close the Prepare Documents window and send the invite to your client.
- You can add or remove placeholders in the document anytime up until the notary session starts. Use the Edit button next to the document name in the Session Details section.