Paying for Remote Online Notarization
Modified on: Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 12:12 PM
When you order a Remote Online Notarization, the cost of the notary session includes notarization of one document with a single notary stamp.
Cost Structure for OneNotary Services
If you're a signer with no subscription, your payment is as follows:
- $25 for the notary session (includes 1 notary stamp and 1 signer participating in the session)
- $10 for each additional notary stamp
- $10 for each extra signer or witness who joins the notarization
For your convenience, we've created an interactive calculator.
How it Works
You enter payment details before the notary session, but you won't be charged until notarization is completed. Here's the process:
- Request a notary session, upload documents, and invite participants.
- Set up payment using major credit/debit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover), Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
- Meet the notary online and sign the documents.
- Notary completes the notarization and session.
- Payment is charged based on notary stamps and participants.
- Download the notarized documents.
To provide the best payment experience, OneNotary partners with Stripe to process payments.
Have additional questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.